Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pottery Painting

A few weeks ago, I wrote in my weekly wrap-up that my sister and I took the kids to a paint your own pottery place for the first time. I forgot to post after we got the finished products.

The kids all chose banks. Molly got an elephant. Caleigh picked a turtle. Colin got a hockey puck with a stick. They had a good time painting. Molly does have a shorter attention span so needing to paint the same thing three times was a little much for her and we had to give her a little help. Colin and Caleigh did fine with it though.


Everyone hard at work


Colin adding the Carolina Hurricanes symbol

Caleigh drying between paint coats

Molly adding dots


Finished banks

This is the back of Colin's

The kids were amazed by how shiny they were once we picked them up.

No comments: