Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fun Easter Lunches


Kids' lunch today

Bunny sandwich cut with cookie cutter, chocolate chip eyes, jellybean nose, carrot whiskers, strawberry cut for mouth
Annie's bunny graham crackers in Easter themed cupcake liner
Applesauce in silicone bunny cupcake holder
Egg shaped sugar cookie with jellybeans




I made this lunch yesterday and it's very similar, but I didn't like the bunny too much so I tried again with a different shape.

Bunny sandwich cut with cookie cutter, marshmallow eye
Annie's cheddar bunnies in Easter themed cupcake liner
Strawberries in silicone cupcake holder
Marshmallow bunnies
Carrots


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!

Jessy

Tracy said...

clever

The Adventurer said...

How cute, I used to do this when my kids were smaller. I should try it again:)